To understand Life, start at the Beginning
Now no one can accuse me of being religious. My wife and I attend church only infrequently -- these days even less. However I do believe in God, and I own only one book for religious reasons, and that is the Bible.
Do I subscribe to the Big Bang? Yes and no. Do I believe in creationism? Yes and no. So when and where was the beginning of Life on Earth? Here is my point of reference:
Genesis 2 - 10: And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11: The name of the first is Pison; that it is which compasseth the whole land of Havilah... 13: And the name of the second river is Gihon; the same it is that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia... 14: And the name of the third river is Hiddekel; that it is which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. 15: And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and keep it.
The revelation for me was: The Garden of Eden was on Earth! God put man on Earth to enjoy it! (It's Disney World on steroids!)
Do I subscribe to the Big Bang? Yes and no. Do I believe in creationism? Yes and no. So when and where was the beginning of Life on Earth? Here is my point of reference:
Genesis 2 - 10: And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. 11: The name of the first is Pison; that it is which compasseth the whole land of Havilah... 13: And the name of the second river is Gihon; the same it is that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia... 14: And the name of the third river is Hiddekel; that it is which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. 15: And the Lord God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and keep it.
The revelation for me was: The Garden of Eden was on Earth! God put man on Earth to enjoy it! (It's Disney World on steroids!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home